Drop-in... at the Center
Come hang out in a safe and welcoming environment. VFWC welcomes anybody who lives and identifies as a woman, or outside the gender binary, and their children.
At Drop-In, Centre users can get help with:
- scanning and sending documents by e-mail
- receiving mail c/o the Centre
- making an appointment with our Women's Advocate
- connecting pregnant or new mom's with our Healthy Babies, Healthy Futures Coordinator
- referrals/information on other community services
They can also have access to:
- a hot or frozen meal
- a listening ear
- laundry on-site (one family at a time)
- shower on-site (one family at a time)
- clothes browsing from our small selection of second-hand items
Folks can also join any of the SPECIAL workshops happening on the day they drop-in. See our monthly planner, and workshop details, here!
Drop-in and make yourself at home - weekdays 11am to 3pm!
Like us on Facebook to catch our latest program updates and offerings!
Contact us directly at any time for more information.